Join Live (preferred for optimal learning) or watch the replay for social work or LMHC CEUs.
So many clients are overwrought with anxiety right now!
If you want/need some more tools in your toolbox to help people with anxiety – at all ages – this workshop is for you! I explain the SIX STEPS I take clients through to heal their anxiety, whether it comes from trauma, context, physiology, or genetics.
You want them to get better. They want to get better.
You will learn…
- The real reason why anxiety is so bad right now,
- What people need to understand about anxiety,
- What their families need to know to support them,
- The single most important thing that moves the needle in folks’ recovery.
- How to use magical thinking to empower kids out of their anxiety,
- What is the same about people’s anxiety and what is different, and how to know one from the other?
- How to avoid going down the rabbit hole yourself, and
- How to feel hopeful about our future so that you can pass that hope to your clients!
This training is based on Spiritual Psychology, Narrative Therapy, and Neuropsychology.
Learn how to take down the power of anxiety by mystifying it. Most treatment focuses on giving skills in calming anxiety. My six steps to curing anxiety have a more significant, quicker impact than these. While it does include teaching the most researched skills, it first deconstructs the power of anxiety so that practitioners can help clients get rid of anxiety coming in the first place. You will know how to help your clients change their whole relationship with anxiety.
PLUS BONUS Videos are already live:
- Biology of Anxiety Video Training
- Helping Clients with Suicidal Ideation and Self-Harm
- Assisting Clients to enter life again after the pandemic
- FLOW: Self-Care for Therapists, Counselors, and Coaches
Presenter: Jodi Aman, LCSW-R
Bio: Jodi Aman, LCSW-R has been a psychotherapist for over two decades. After earning her master’s in social work at Columbia University in 1996, she received an Advanced Post-Graduate Certificate in Narrative Therapy in 2006. She joined the faculty at Dulwich Centre to teach Narrative Therapy in the U.S., Canada, China, Ireland, Mongolia, Australia, and Norway, focusing on couples, teens, trauma, and anxiety recovery. She is currently working on her doctorate at Simmons University.
Her popular YouTube channel, Jodi Aman Live, teaches people to understand themselves, evolve past fear, and finally release that internal self-critic. Having clawed her way out of her own emotional crisis, Jodi shares her story of stepping into her personal power and that of many of her clients in her bestselling books You 1, Anxiety 0, Win your life back from fear and panic and Anxiety… I’m So Done with You! A Teen’s Guide to Ditching Toxic Stress and Hardwiring Your Brain for Happiness.